Cloud Data Engineer- TrainerLocated in Bangalore, Karnataka, India
ABOUT THIS JOB
Cloud Consulting & Training
- Deliver Cloud and Data related trainings to IT professionals.
- Should be able to achieve the training feedback as per the company standard.
- Ability to monitor, evaluate and review the quality and effectiveness of training, assessment and outcomes of courses delivered.
- Should be able to create training roadmap whenever necessary.
- Should learn multi-cloud as per the requirement.
- Get in call with customer to understand the training requirement and work end-to-end till training delivery.
- Identify solutions for customer requirements.
- Confidently articulates all aspects of solution and persuasively communicates value to the client.
- Own and Deliver training to corporates in the assigned vertical.
- Deliver training on DP-203, DP-300, DP-100, DA-100 on Cloud.
- Conduct seminars, workshops, individual training sessions etc.
- Prepare educational material such as modules, webinars, summaries etc..
- Support and mentor new employees.
- Design and implement training programs.
- Work with managers to determine training needs.
- Should have knowledge on data platform services including storage, processing, and orchestration.
- Should have experience delivery training in IT fundamentals.
- If you have any Certifications like DP-203, DP-300, DP-100, AWS Database Specialty, AWS Data Analytics specialty will be an added Advantage.
- Should have understanding and hands-on experience on various types of data like structured and unstructured, batch and real-time data etc.
- Should have Strong Knowledge on data services & their integration.
- Should have Expert use of T-SQL and experience with relational & No SQL databases.
- Expertise in a scripting language like Python (or similar).
- Develop data mappings to existing data sources.
- Good hands-on skills working with Python, PySpark, and SparkSQL.
- Good understanding on Build & Deliver Data pipeline connecting various enterprise data sources including RDBMS, NoSQL & APIs.
- Any Cloud Certification at an associate level will be an added advantage.
- Proven experience as corporate trainer or similar role
- Good understanding of various teaching methodologies and tools
Key Personal Attributes:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated with strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Ability to work with geographically dispersed teams and possess cross-cultural competence.
- Attention to detail and high-quality deliverables.
- A strong 'stage presence' and ability to manage client interactions, requirement gathering discussions, etc.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction providing technical and non-technical support to multiple users.
- Proficient in technology consulting, training, and development.
- A strong people motivator with prominent levels of energy.
- Proactiveness - Be proactive in understanding the needs of our customers/clients.
- Relentless learner and the passion to pick up recent technologies.
CloudThat at a glance
- Team of >500 people
- Located in Bangalore, Karnataka, India
CloudThat is focused on quickly empowering IT professionals and organizations with leveraging Cloud, Big Data & IoT. Founded by Bhavesh Goswami, an ex-Amazonian who was part of the AWS product development team, he brings in vast experience in IT Training and Consulting business which allows us to deliver high quality consulting services with best industry practices. Till date we have trained more than 3,00,000+ IT professionals and conducted corporate training for some of the fortune 500 companies which include Accenture, Infosys, Fidelity, HCL, Intuit, GE, TCS, HP, SAP, Oracle, Western Union, Philips, Flipkart, L&T and Samsung, just to name a few. We have provided consulting in Cloud, AI/ML, DevOps, Big Data, and IoT to fortune 500 companies and startups alike. We have presence in Bengaluru, Mumbai, Pune, USA & UK and we offer on-site and prescheduled public batches in different IT-centric cities of India and Overseas. CloudThat is an AWS Consulting Partner, Microsoft Gold Partner, Google Cloud Partner, Red Hat Certified Training Partner, MongoDB Ready Partner, and part of Kryterion Testing Network. Our consulting offerings are on AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Red Hat, AI/ML, MongoDB, Chef, Docker, Big Data, DevOps, Cloud Computing Security & Analytics and IoT. To know more about CloudThat, please visit www.cloudthat.com