Key Account Associate (Public Sector)Located in Bangalore, Karnataka, India
ABOUT THIS JOB
Cloud Consulting & Training
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of cloud Services by developing Public Sector accounts? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish cloud training/ as a key technology platform provider?
As a Public Sector Account Manager you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology and increase adoption and market segment presence of AWS/Azure/GCP in the Public Sector accounts.
The ideal candidate will possess both a sales / account management and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the executive level as well as with software developers and IT architects. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver results.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Help to drive business growth and expansion in a defined territory.
- Suggest and execute against a territory plan.
- Manage numerous accounts concurrently & long-term.
- Articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
- Accelerate customer adoption.
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Moderate travel (20%)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment requiring strong initiative, creativity, collaboration, Self-Reliant and passion to learn.
- Excellent and confident interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to portray a strong professional image
- A self-starter who can effectively work within a strong team culture while being independent in managing his/her business
- A hunter sales mentality, excellent prospecting skills
- Possess excellent organizational and planning skills
- Be proactive, reliable, responsible and accurate with an attention to detail
- Able to articulate and evangelize the value of hybrid cloud IT solutions in the current market
- Experience in IT industry Account Management
- 3.-5 years’ experience working with government accounts
- BA/BS/B.Tech/BE degree
- Technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus.
- Direct field experience in working with Public Sector accounts.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
CloudThat at a glance
- Team of >500 people
- Located in Bangalore, Karnataka, India