VMWare TrainerLocated in Bangalore, Karnataka, India
ABOUT THIS JOB
Cloud Consulting & Training
This position requires expertise in delivering training on VMware Platform and a willingness to learn multiple cloud technologies like Kubernetes at our organization.
- Analyzing business requirements, processes, data, and system integration points to determine appropriate technology solutions
- Guide discussions with customers to scope training needs
- Generate curriculum for technical training
- Evaluating and recommending software and hardware solutions to meet business needs
- Work with internal team to design, own and deliver advanced training courses
- Willing to travel to client locations (Domestic/International)
- Provide world-class educational classes and programs to customers and partners using classroom, eLearning and other effective methods.
- Effectively manage training sessions, addressing any issues that arise and ensuring the class stays on track with the intended agenda.
- Maintain accurate records and communicate effectively with attendees before, during and after delivery.
- Provide necessary analytical training data as required and performs duties as necessary to meet team goals.
- Proactively stay current on VMware’s product portfolio.
- Participate in adoption of new methodologies, strategies, tools, training and processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Business, Communication or Technology.
- 5+ years relevant Information Technology industry experience.
- 5+ years specific technical instructor role experience, teaching highly technical material relating to virtualization, cloud, operating systems (Linux / Windows), networking & storage.
- Knowledge of enterprise-class hardware, operating systems, virtualization, networking, storage, client/server & cloud-scale applications, and cloud.
- Ability to write scripts, workflows, and simple programs.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects while maintaining short response and resolution times.
- Analytical problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work independently, use solid judgment and create “client-ready” deliverables.
- Ability to meet established deadlines and quality standards and to deliver fully on commitments.
- A superb communicator, both written and verbal, including strong professional presentation experience.
- Proven ability to work in dynamic work environments with limited supervision to deliver results.
- Ability to effectively communicate and demonstrate complex technical knowledge to audiences of various sizes.
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP-DCV) strongly preferred.
- VMware Certified Instructor (VCI) strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of Cloud Technologies like AWS, Kubernetes is an added advantage.
- Perform other tasks, roles and responsibilities, as required.
- Participate in internal projects and pilots as needed to ensure offerings are effective prior to wide-scale general availability
- Proven initiative, positive attitude, team-oriented, self-motivated, and highly enthusiastic
- Demonstrated ability to work both on your own and as a member of a collaborative team
Key Personal Attributes:
- A strong 'stage presence' and ability to manage client interactions, requirement gathering discussions, etc.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction providing technical and non-technical support to multiple users
- Proficient in technology consulting, training, and development
- A strong people motivator with prominent levels of energy
- Proactiveness - Be proactive in understanding the needs of our customers/clients
- Relentless learner and the passion to pick up recent technologies
CloudThat at a glance
- Team of >500 people
- Located in Bangalore, Karnataka, India