Visual / Graphic DesignerLocated in Bangalore, Karnataka, India
ABOUT THIS JOB
Cloud Consulting & Training
We are looking for an experienced & creative Graphic Designer who will help us in design and develop creative materials to support marketing initiatives and campaigns and building high-end marketing collaterals. The candidate who can create visual communications to convey messages in an effective and aesthetically pleasing manner. This includes several tasks and responsibilities within the creative forte. Emphasis will be on designing customized static & video-based graphics, Power Point presentations, brochures, newsletters, microsites, and other marketing materials used to bring attention of the audience.
Roles and Responsibility:
· Acts as a key contributor in operationalizing design strategies for Digital, Multimedia, and UI/UX.
· He/she would offer creative consultancy and suggest design and implementation of new and cutting-edge on-brand campaigns and visuals.
· Responsible for effectively creating storyboard layouts with animated infographic representations, appropriate use of colour, images and typography.
· Expertise in Photoshop, illustrator, InDesign, XD, Figma and After effect.
· Conceptualize & formulate creative themes, layout designs and presentation approach, and specify material details, such as style and size of type, photographs, graphics, animation, and video.
· Conceptualizes ideas for preparation of original art for storyboards and compositions.
· Must have a superior understanding of the fundamental concepts of graphic design principles.
· Maintains a high level of knowledge on tools and resources used by the firm and constantly evaluates new technologies and tools for adaptation into the team’s work stream.
· Generate clear ideas, concepts, and designs of creative assets from beginning to end.
· Work collaboratively with other designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception.
· Collaborate with a cross-functional team that includes senior management, sales, HR, Operations etc in order to create compelling designs
· Stay on top of the latest standards, processes, and trends in the visual design field.
· Manages wireframe design projects
· Bachelor’s in any disciple or graphic design field with a significant equivalent experience.
· Have 2+ years of relevant experience.
· Excellent teamwork, communication (comprehend, verbal & written) and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and persuade
· Ability to work independently and under deadline pressure on several projects simultaneously.
· Drive the decision to choose an effective design and deliverable solution
· The ability to receive, interpret, and implement constructive feedback from project stakeholders into your design work.
· You have a team-oriented attitude and ability to contribute to design- and functionality- related marketing decisions
CloudThat at a glance
- Team of >500 people
- Located in Bangalore, Karnataka, India