Cloud Solutions Architect- Bangalore Kolkata AhmedabadRemote Job
ABOUT THIS JOB
Cloud Consulting & Training
Currently,we are looking for candidates who are having minimum 7+yrs of experience in Cloud/DevOps/IoT/AI/Data/Kubernetes domain.
- Deliver Cloud and DevOps trainings to IT professionals in large organizations, and/or internal teams.
- Cloud Architecture, Develop hybrid cloud reference architecture, Define target state cloud architecture, Experience with private and public cloud architectures, pros/cons, and migration considerations, Microservices architecture and Hybrid cloud integration architecture
- Cloud Deployment: Hybrid Cloud architecture design, integration and security, experience in cloud platforms - AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Cloud Foundry, Open Shift, Docker, etc.
- Design deployment architecture for IaaS / SaaS /PaaS that will address our client’s business needs and lead teams that will implement them for our clients.
- Experience in Virtualization Platforms (e.g. VMWare, Hyper-V, etc.) is good to have
- Experience with workload migration automation tools
- Infrastructure provisioning and management (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Chef)
- Cloud native logging and monitoring stacks (ELK, EFK, ELE etc.)
- Cloud architect certified (GCP, Azure, AWS etc.)
- DevOps and Agile methodologies, processes and tools
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Confidently articulates all aspects of solution and persuasively communicates value to the client.
- Works individually, within teams or as a leader, to determine customer requirements in complex and ambiguous environments.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Ability to work with geographically dispersed teams and possess cross-cultural competence
- Attention to detail and high-quality deliverables
- To analyze the training needs developers, operational teams within our client organization.
- Ability to design and create course outlines, course materials, technical labs, handouts etc. for topics based on public clouds (AWS, Azure, GCP etc.) and DevOps tools and software’s related to DevOps (Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Terraform, Chef, Jenkins etc.)
- Ability to monitor, evaluate and review the quality and effectiveness of training, assessment and outcomes of courses delivered
- Own and Deliver training to corporates in the assigned vertical
- 4+ years of experience in programming and application architecture
- 2+ years of experience in designing architectures on Cloud
- Experience creating, deploying and operating large scale applications on AWS/Azure/GCP
- Any Cloud Certification at an associate level will be an added advantage
- Understanding of microservices and server less architecture is an added advantage
- Coding experience in one or more scripting languages e.g. Java, Python, NodeJS, bash etc.
- Hands on experience in setting up and using DevOps related tools and processes
- Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills
- Should have worked with any one of the PaaS solutions in past including Salesforce, Google App Engine, Heroku, Cloud Foundry etc.
Key Personal Attributes:
- A strong 'stage presence' and ability to manage client interactions, requirement gathering discussions, etc.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction providing technical and non-technical support to multiple users
- Proficient in technology consulting, training and development
- A strong people motivator with prominent levels of energy
- Proactiveness - Be proactive in understanding the needs of our customers/clients
- Relentless learner and the passion to pick up recent technologies
CloudThat at a glance
- Team of >500 people
- Located in Bangalore, Karnataka, India