Social Media Marketing InternLocated in Pune, Karnataka, India
ABOUT THIS JOB
Cloud Consulting & Training
CloudThat is looking for a passionate & creative Social Media enthusiast to represent our brand by building a strong social media presence across all platforms. You will use your passion & knowledge to amplify our marketing and communications through social media.
· Own the operations of LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube & other social media channel
· Develop creative and engaging social media plans for the brand
· Assist in regular social promotions and campaigns and track success (e.g., Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions, etc.).
· Work alongside other team members to help distribute content that educates, entertains and engages our audience and supports our marketing goals.
· Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content.
· Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, white papers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
· Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Instagram - B2C, LinkedIn, Google Business and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
· Measure results by tracking metrics and insights on each platform. Experiment with new content and optimize.
· Keep on top of latest social marketing trends and implement best practices.
· Brainstorm marketing campaign ideas.
· Monitor various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
· Work alongside the team to create a plan for social media strategies.
· Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI.
· Good communication skills with a good command over writing impactful content.
· Passion for social media.
· An outstanding writer and speaker with a passion for storytelling and finding compelling story ideas from virtually anywhere.
· Some knowledge of identifying & segmenting target personas.
· Curious and constantly seek for creativity.
· Team player with the ability to handle pressure.
· Proven ability to thrive in a self-driven, fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders, changing priorities and minimal direction.
CloudThat at a glance
- Team of >500 people
- Located in Pune, Karnataka, India