Cloud Architecture TrainerLocated in Bangalore, Karnataka, India
ABOUT THIS JOB
Cloud Consulting & Training
- Experience in architecture, design of cloud solutions to address scalability, performance, security, availability, cost transformation requirements.
- Hands-on experience on cloud technology (AWS/Azure/GCP), good to have knowledge of more than one cloud provider.
- Good knowledge of cloud security, cost optimization, delivery, operations.
- Good to have infrastructure background and application knowledge.
- Hands-on experience in designing and implementing DR, HA, Load balancing.
- Good Knowledge of Active Directory, Networking, Storage.
- AWS/Azure/GCP architect certification will be an added advantage.
- Training experience will be an added advantage.
- Must have good analytical skills.
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills, presentation and collaboration skills.
- 3+ years of experience
- Ability to monitor, evaluate and review the quality and effectiveness of training, assessment and outcomes of courses delivered.
- Should be certified in AZ-104 – Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure.
- AZ-303, AZ-304, AZ-204 is good to have
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Confidently articulates all aspects of solution and persuasively communicates value to the client.
- Own and Deliver training to corporates in the assigned vertical
- Deliver Azure Cloud trainings to IT professionals in large organizations, and/or internal teams.
- Ability to work with geographically dispersed teams and possess cross-cultural competence
Key personal attributes:
- A strong 'stage presence' and ability to manage client interactions, requirement gathering discussions, etc.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction providing technical and non-technical support to multiple users
- Proficient in technology consulting, training, and development
- A strong people motivator with prominent levels of energy
- Proactiveness - Be proactive in understanding the needs of our customers/clients
- Relentless learner and the passion to pick up recent technologies
CloudThat at a glance
- Team of >500 people
- Located in Bangalore, Karnataka, India
CloudThat is focused on quickly empowering IT professionals and organizations with leveraging Cloud, Big Data & IoT. Founded by Bhavesh Goswami, an ex-Amazonian who was part of the AWS product development team, he brings in vast experience in IT Training and Consulting business which allows us to deliver high quality consulting services with best industry practices. Till date we have trained more than 3,00,000+ IT professionals and conducted corporate training for some of the fortune 500 companies which include Accenture, Infosys, Fidelity, HCL, Intuit, GE, TCS, HP, SAP, Oracle, Western Union, Philips, Flipkart, L&T and Samsung, just to name a few. We have provided consulting in Cloud, AI/ML, DevOps, Big Data, and IoT to fortune 500 companies and startups alike. We have presence in Bengaluru, Mumbai, Pune, USA & UK and we offer on-site and prescheduled public batches in different IT-centric cities of India and Overseas. CloudThat is an AWS Consulting Partner, Microsoft Gold Partner, Google Cloud Partner, Red Hat Certified Training Partner, MongoDB Ready Partner, and part of Kryterion Testing Network. Our consulting offerings are on AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Red Hat, AI/ML, MongoDB, Chef, Docker, Big Data, DevOps, Cloud Computing Security & Analytics and IoT. To know more about CloudThat, please visit www.cloudthat.com