Microsoft Dynamics 365 TrainerLocated in Bangalore, Karnataka, India
ABOUT THIS JOB
Cloud Consulting & Training
Introduction to the Role:
The Microsoft Dynamics 365 Training Specialist develops and conducts customized technical training programs and consulting for CloudThat. This includes comprehensive curriculum from introductory through advanced levels of technical instruction for Microsoft Dynamics 365. The Training and Consulting Specialist conducts training, webinar presentations, or other types of training to CloudThat customers or employees.
- Strong technical expertise with Microsoft Dynamics 365
- At least One certification in Microsoft Dynamics
- Basic knowledge of Cloud computing preferably Azure.
- Hands on experience with Power Platform
- Ability to research, comprehend, and apply new training methodologies and information about the software we sell and train on.
- Conduct technical training sessions covering the general usage, configuration, enhancements, support, and Reporting tools in Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Conduct professional corporate training for CloudThat clients across the globe through personal or online sessions
- Consulting for Cloud That's clients all over the globe
- Degree in Computer Science, Management of Information Technology or a related field or equivalent experience
Good to Have:
- Experience with .NET, C# programming.
- Experience with Office 365 administration
- Certification in Azure
- Strong command over CRM, Finance, Supply Chain Management, and Project operations
- Have strong presentation skills, have ability to handle participant's questions
- Ability to determine appropriate instructional methods
- Select or develop appropriate teaching aids, such as handbooks, demonstration models, visual aids, and tutorials
- Strong organizational and communication skills are required
Key Personal Attributes:
- A strong 'stage presence' and ability to manage client interactions, requirement gathering discussions, etc.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction providing technical and non-technical support to multiple users
- Proficient in technology consulting, training, and development
- A strong people motivator with prominent levels of energy
- Proactiveness - Be proactive in understanding the needs of our customers/clients
CloudThat at a glance
- Team of >500 people
- Located in Bangalore, Karnataka, India