Content Marketing InternLocated in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
ABOUT THIS JOB
Cloud Consulting & Training
CloudThat is on the hunt for a creative and passionate wordsmith to join us as a B2C Content Writing Intern! If you love a little research, tech, and creativity then you are the one we want! You will work with our vibrant marketing team who you can learn a whole lot from!
If you invest in us, then we will invest in you!
Internship Plan Outline
- For Freshers, students and others looking to gain experience in Content Writing.
- Qualification – Student, fresher or other from a Media, Communication or English Literature background.
- Location – Remote
- Internship certificate provided
- Writing content for social media platforms, blogs, Quora and advertising.
- Conducting research on various tech-based subjects.
- Assisting with B2C and sometimes B2B content deliverables.
- Ideation and brainstorming for digital content to increase brand awareness.
- Understanding the company and its services.
- Good research techniques and skills or at least a willingness to conduct research.
- Good written and verbal skills in English.
- Good handle and understanding of English grammar.
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications such as Word etc.
- Knowledge or interest in blog writing, Quora and other basic content forms.
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices.
- Proficient in MS Office and CMS software (e.g. WordPress)
- Familiarity with social media content and writing.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- Good understanding of SEO.
CloudThat at a glance
- Team of >500 people
- Located in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India