Cloud Security TrainerLocated in Bangalore, Karnataka, India
ABOUT THIS JOB
Cloud Consulting & Training
Introduction to the Role:
The Security Professional conducts technical/customized training programs and consulting for CloudThat. This includes comprehensive curriculum from introductory through advanced levels of technical instruction for Microsoft Security and Azure Security. The Training and Consulting Specialist conducts training, webinar presentations, or other types of training to CloudThat's customers or employees. The professional also works with customers (internal and external) to help them secure their Microsoft365 environment and their Azure, AWS and GCP Infrastructure.
- Working expertise with Organizational security solutions and its components
- Experience in Training and/or Consulting.
- Any certification in security would be a bonus.
- Knowledge of Cloud computing, preferably Azure, AWS and GCP.
- Ability to research, comprehend, and apply new training methodologies and information about the software we sell and train on
- Conduct technical training sessions covering the different security solutions offered by Microsoft.
- Conduct professional corporate training for CloudThat clients across the globe through personal or online sessions
- Consulting for CloudThat's clients all over the globe
- B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA or a related field or equivalent experience
Good to Have
- Knowledge of Microsoft security tools like Microsoft365 Defender, Azure Defender, etc.
- Certification in Microsoft security/Azure/Microsoft365 would be a bonus.
- 2+ years of experience in delivering training.
- Prior experience or working knowledge of how to design, create and deliver professional corporate training programs, including course syllabus and agendas, participant guides, user guides, exercises including scenarios and solutions, handouts, power point presentations, tests, surveys for satisfaction
- Ability to determine appropriate instructional methods
- Select or develop appropriate teaching aids, such as handbooks, demonstration models, visual aids, and tutorials
- Strong organizational and communication skills are required
- A strong 'stage presence' and ability to manage client interactions, requirement gathering discussions, etc.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction providing technical and non-technical support to multiple users
- Proficient in technology consulting, training, and development
- A strong people motivator with prominent levels of energy
- Proactiveness - Be proactive in understanding the needs of our customers/clients
- Relentless learner and the passion to pick up recent technologies
CloudThat at a glance
- Team of >500 people
- Located in Bangalore, Karnataka, India